CODY Systems invites companies and other organizations to participate in CODY CONNECT 2018 at the Hershey Lodge April 30 - May 2!
Exhibit during the Exhibitor Showcase and attend a number of special events geared towards encouraging dialogue between your representatives and our conference attendees, driving traffic to your booth and promoting relationship-building and sales!
Being avid tradeshow vendors ourselves, we understand the importance of dedicated exhibit time and ample networking opportunities when you invest time, money, and resources to attend a show. With this in mind, we strove to put together a thoughtful, comprehensive, and attractive benefits package to accompany the purchase of booth space for CODY CONNECT 2018.
Vendors are assured equal opportunities for exposure and attendee accessibility!
Key Highlights include the following:
- 225+ Executives, Command Staff, and IT Leadership Professionals from CODY’s nation-wide customer base, including municipal, county, and state-level law enforcement, public safety and regulatory/anti-fraud agencies of all sizes as well as multi-agency information sharing consortiums, fusion centers, consolidated dispatch/communication centers, and more.
- World-class, destination hotel and conference center
- Dedicated Exhibit Showcase time for attendees in Exhibit Hall
- Personal Introduction and acknowledgement of all exhibitors by CODY’s Executive Team
- Exhibitor Logo and Profile on the CONNECT 2018 Conference Website
CRIMEWATCH Technologies develops cutting-edge technology solutions for law enforcement agencies and the communities they serve. The company’s core product is the CRIMEWATCH Network, an integrated mobile communications platform developed specifically for law enforcement agencies that allows for geographically targeted information sharing and intelligence gathering, including single-entry social media platform management.
CARFAX for Police
Powerful Investigative Tools Available to Investigators at No Cost.Thousands of law enforcement agencies rely on CARFAX® to solve crimes faster and keep their communities safer. Our proprietary Vehicle History Database contains over 19 billion records from over 100,000 sources. Over 5 million new records are added daily, each a potential lead in your agency’s cases. Free tools from CARFAX are used to help solve homicides, major thefts, missing persons, hit-and-runs, robberies, drug trafficking and other cases.
You'll get access to CARFAX Vehicle History Reports, Partial License Plate Search, VIN Alert, Mobile App, Accident Report Database and the NEW High Mileage Alerts tool. CARFAX does not charge law enforcement for use of its services. All investigative tools are part of a no-cost partnership.
Visit us on LinkedIn